Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sustainable Healthy Bookshelf

Sustainable Healthy Living, by Sheila Mullen – April 14, 2012

I frequently get asked for book recommendations on health and well-being. 
This question always makes me sweat. This is equivalent to trying to pick your favorite child. Impossible!
As a health coach, I support my clients in finding the right food and lifestyle choices to support their goals and dreams. Each of us lives a fabulously unique life, so I ponder carefully before I recommend specific books. After careful consideration, I have come up with this list of books I recommend most frequently. I am showing their price on Amazon.com. You can always check to see if these are available at your local library.
I hope one of these books will invite you to explore and discover new ways to sustainable healthy living. Please let me know what you think.
Be well and happy reading!



About Sheila Mullen - The founder of Continuous Motion Consulting, Sheila is passionate about engaging friends, family and community in improving their lives and the lives of those around them. Sheila spent more than 20 years in technology sales, marketing and development. She also has a background in organizational development, innovation and executive wellness coaching.
 

No comments: